Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

January 15, 2012

Two down....

Well, we're two shots in!!! I don't know how many more to go... I'll go back in for another US on Thursday, which is CD 8. Thank goodness, Ar has been here to help me with the shots - errr, actually, he's totally done them. I've been all thumbs with the syringes and such. We had to watch the little videos like a hundred times it seemed, before we figured out how to do it... Nerves, I think. We're not nurses, after all!! I feel like I'm walking around on eggshells, just so I don't somehow jostle my meds out of me..... I'm not sure how on earth that would happen, but believe me - if it's even remotely possible, I'll find a way! But, as I said, so far so good.

Tomorrow I'll try to do it on my own, in case I need to sometime when Ar is out of town. Anyhow, I just hope it's working!!

Other than that, this weekend I've done little more than sleep... and watch my beloved Packers lose in the playoffs. Sad, sad sigh!! Such is life though... it was a great season!! Next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment