Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

January 19, 2012

Late bloomers?

I went for my day 8 ultrasound this morning at 8:30 (ugh!). She said there was nothing to really measure.... That was not the news I wanted to hear, of course. The nurse said not to worry about it though. She also said to stay on the same dose of the Bravelle. I was thinking she'd have me increase it, but I guess not.

I'd like to say that this didn't get me down, or a bit worried... but it did. It's not like I thought I'd have super follicles, but I thought there would be SOMEthing!!

It was a bit rough going in to work after that, but I did. Dear Ar took me for a last-minute little lunch because I was really feeling down. I do think a lot of it is the Bravelle playing with my emotions. Hormones - yay. Anyhow, lunch helped. It always helps to spend a little time with Ar.

Well, so that's the way it goes for now. I'll go back for another ultrasound on Sunday morning to see if they grew! I am hoping my follicles are just late bloomers!!! C'mon little follicles!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear bad news :( I know it's hard right now. It seems the harder we try, the worse it hurts. When I am not doing anything special to get pregnant, I'm okay with being infertile. But doing something different gives me hope and thats when it is the hardest to deal with. Keep your head up, we're rooting for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p .s. I use the phrase "ok with being infertile" very loosely. Lol

    ReplyDelete