Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

January 11, 2012

My meds are here, my meds are here!!!!



When I got home today, there was a big ole package waiting for me!!!! Whoohoo!!! I took pics thinking, "Hey - maybe I should take some pics to go in the baby's book!!!" OH BROTHER!!!! But, hey, like my blog subtitle says, hope really does spring eternal!

I also told my boss today that we were going back into IF treatment.... I had really pondered over that - I did share last time, but I wasn't sure I wanted to again. She was great about it last time, but... I don't know. I just wasn't sure. BUT, I needed to let her know that I would need some flexibility coming up - and she's kind of better about that stuff if she's in the loop. So, I told her. It felt a little awkward, but I'm glad I did. She didn't ever know why we stopped two years ago... She sort of asked about that today, but I just blew that part off a bit. She does not need to know about panic attacks etc.

So - that's taken care of!

My meds are here!

I've got new socks!

Boy, it's getting awfully real.....

All we need now is good old AF!!!!

In the meantime, I'll amuse myself with some Bailey's laden hot cocoa..... Mmmmm!!!!! (Hope this helps with my not sleeping well lately problem....)



Not enough "o"s in smooth!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment