Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

June 26, 2012

Sticky thoughts

Today's CD12 u/s revealed that my righty follie is still the one and only, and she's 16mm. Normally they want between 18mm and 21mm. However, the lab work revealed that my LH (luteinizing hormone, which predicts ovulation) has surged, so I'm in the home stretch to ovulation. As such, tomorrow morning will be my IUI - the last IF treatment we will do.

Ar will go in at 9am and I will go in at 10:40am. Please pray with us, for tomorrow and for the upcoming couple weeks. There's only one follie - one egg. We'd so hoped for more, but one is really all it takes. May she find her spermy soul mate and may they do what they were created to do - stick with me!!


This:






Not this:



2 comments:

  1. We are praying for you guys!! Hoping so much that this is the last treatment because it gives you a baby, not any other reason! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooooo much, lovely friend!!!! I love the way you think!!!

      Delete