Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

February 2, 2012

One week down...

Ahh, it's half-way through the two-week wait. I seem to remember this wait being a lot worse, last time. It's not too bad this time, overall. I had the one bad day, which I wrote about last time. Otherwise, other than having to use those lovely progesterone inserts, it's not too bad. I find myself just not knowing if it worked or not. Now, of course I don't know, but many times we are convinced we do know, one way or another. I find myself just moving along, and not thinking much, or guessing much about it. I honestly don't know if it will have worked or not. Kinda strange, but it helps me feel somewhat stable emotionally, which is nice. I keep thinking, I need to pick up the pregnancy tests, but I still haven't even done that. Hmm. My stability in emotion strikes me as odd.... With all the emotional ups and downs of this whole journey, it is kind of strange. But I'm not going to worry about that one. It's kind of a refreshing change.

Oh, also, just today, I saw that a couple girls wrote in one of my Facebook IF groups that they'd gotten pregnant from IUI before!!! So that was encouraging!! Usually people seem to speak so down about IUI, even though it obviously does work!

Well, I guess I don't have much to report. My breasts are a bit tender, but nothing major. I've been quite hungry - I don't know if these are all related to the progesterone, or not.

Well, this qualifies as a thoroughly boring post, now doesn't it? Hmm, well then, just be grateful I'm keeping it short for a pleasant change. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Not a boring post at all. So, so glad you are feeling okay about things. Really hoping and praying for some good news in a week!

    ReplyDelete