Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

February 14, 2012

An Ode to my Valentine

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
infertility makes me crazy,
yet I remain, steadfastly, hooked on you!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to my beloved Ar - and to you, dear friends!!! This is such a difficult road, and the outcome is never assured - yet, I pray to never lose sight of the love that is already mine... the love of an amazing man, the love of friends and family, and the love of God - who gave love a face and gave love a name. I am so thankful!!!

So in honor of love, whether Valentine's Day or not, I give you a fantastic love song to enjoy - one which is meaningful enough to me that it's long been quoted in my blog subtitle description thingy area somewhere up there ▲....



♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment