Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

April 17, 2012

Longing for morning


Morning, please come!!

I wish I could just snap out of this. I'm always brutally honest here, so let me just say... I am really struggling right now. I'm not doing well, at all. I really do just need the world to stop - to just give me a little break. A little breathing room. A little time to cry as long as I need to. Honestly, this past week, I basically look like what you would get if you cross a zombie with The Joker. I'm definitely not plotting evil or engineering an apocalypse... It's just that I feel half dead with a sickly smile pasted on my face. It ain't pretty folks.

But the world still won't stop for me.

Errands, taxes, bake sales, work, meetings, brother-in-law in town, cookie gram, party, waking up, showering, dressing... Sounds mostly pretty fun, or at least ordinary life, yeah? Normally I'd agree, but it all just feels like too much right now.

Oh, if only I were the kind of person who could just snap out of it.

"Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5)

Morning, please come!!

2 comments:

  1. I"m so very sorry its such a tough time. This particularly cycle, given its your last for the moment is really hard. Is there any chance that you could just take sometime? Cancel things? I don't know. I'm so sorry its so hard. I wish there was something I could do. I will continue to pray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LG!! I so appreciate your prayers and wishes!!! I'd like to cancel everything, but I really can't. I may have an overdeveloped sense of not letting people down, but I just don't think I can... I'd like to. Sometimes I think it's better to stay busy, you know, but right now, I feel like it's not. Like, maybe I just need to lay low. But maybe that's depression talking... Who knows. :-) Anyhow, I appreciate you, friend!!!

      Delete