Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

April 19, 2012

Fair shmair!!!

Happy families, all around... happy happy happy. So much happiness in life. Happy pictures, happy blogs, and happy families, who simply decided to have kids and voila, they had kids. Honestly, I'm so happy for them, but I just can't imagine what it's like to just get what you want.

Oh, this is such a hard time right now. I feel like I'm watching those sands just slipping on through the hour glass, away and away. I just don't understand why there isn't enough happiness to go around?

Tomorrow morning I go see Dr. D., my RE to see what, if anything might be next.


No comments:

Post a Comment