Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

October 14, 2011

You're perfect just the way you are....

...I wouldn't change you if I could...

That's the first song we danced to as hubby and missus, six years ago today.



It's been a heck of a six years - but after all we've been through, we have been through it together. Together! I'm certain there are not many lovelier words in all the world than "together."

I still wouldn't change him if I could. He is a prince among men, and my sheltering tree... We hurt for that which we do not have, but there is absolutely no doubt how grateful I am for this gift I've been given. It's pure grace.

Happy six years to us!!!

On the brink of a new married year together, it seems appropriate that we're again taking new (new old) steps forward. It just feels right. It doesn't feel like going backward, but definitely forward. I don't know what will happen, or where these steps will lead, but it's right to take them right now. I'm so glad I have Ar to take them with me!!! Today I made an appointment with my RE, for October 31. We'll see what he has to say. Either way, I won't be in it alone.

I feel at peace about it.

Now please enjoy a little Ricky Skaggs, in honor of darling Ar and me. :-)

2 comments: