Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

October 5, 2011

And yet........

I just took a pregnancy test. I couldn't resist. Despite how much I knew it had to be negative, all the way to work this morning, and so often throughout the day, I just kept turning back to it... that what if? After all, what if?

Well, not a big surprise, but it was negative. It's day 32. I should have waited.

And yet.... I also know that I'll take another one in the morning, being that first thing in the morning is the best time to test, right?

Why can't I just stop? Why does it always comes back?

1 comment:

  1. I understand all too well. The justification that the test was bad, or the hormone levels that day were low but the next day they will be high enough to register. I have been so focused on other aspects of my life (ie adoption or foster care) that I haven't paid attention to AF in quite some time. I hope you can find a similar distraction. Otherwise every month is just heartbreak replayed over and over again. It can be nearly unbearable. Thsnk goodness for supportive husbands.

    ReplyDelete