Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

April 20, 2011

Back to Day One

Well, after being stocked with both pregnancy tests and AF supplies, you can probably guess which one ended up being necessary... This morning I awoke to find our world covered with snow, along with the unwelcome arrival of the dreadful AF.

So, that's just the way it goes, I guess. So far, I haven't had a major breakdown today. So I guess that's good. Usually AF puts me into a real state. Today I feel kind of numb, but I've been real busy today. Maybe I better stay busy, so I try not to think about it.

I am a little concerned because last month AF was a little late, as well. Before that, I have been 28 days, like clockwork, for ages. So, why suddenly 30 or 31 again? I guess I'll just have to expect that, from now on.

The snow did disappear over the course of the day. Wish I could say the same for AF.

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34: 18

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry :'(
    It's so sucky dealing with disappointment linked in with all the hasle and hormones of AF. Praying for comfort from God for you. I hope your holiday is relaxing and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really appreciate that!! We're heading out of town to see family this weekend, so that's a good distraction...

    ReplyDelete