Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

June 7, 2013

Accomplishment

Some days - some weeks - the biggest accomplishment I can muster is getting out of bed and continuing to show up. This progressively became one of those weeks. I don't feel too bad about that, I guess - after all, showing up is half the battle... Ehhh.

Since no one wants to see a photo of me getting out of bed, I took this picture of my team mate's bocce accomplishment.

Week 23 of Photo 52: Accomplishment
It's was a fabulous roll - could hardly get closer!

Yes, bocce season is back under way. This was Ar and my first week, because it started while we were in Utila - and the last two weeks were called on account of weather. I kinda stunk up the court, but it was fun to be back.

I don't feel up to accomplishing any more of a blog post than this... I'm usually not even sure why I keep writing, at all. What is the point? So... class dismissed.

1 comment:

  1. Showing up can be a huge accomplishment, don't sell yourself short. Glad bocce is back on again. Many hugs my friend. love LG

    ReplyDelete