Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

May 3, 2013

Paparazzi

In the midst of a lot of ick this week, my darling Ar bought me a new camera to take on our trip! We looked at them a few months ago, but I insisted no because our camera is fine as is. It's maybe six years or so old now, but still works great. However, he knew I really wanted the wider and longer capabilities of this camera. So anyhow, he surprised me by buying it for me!  Yay!!!

And by buying it for me, I mean he told me that he put money in my account and insisted I go get the one I wanted. He couldn't remember which one it was or what else I'd need... Eh, he probably would have done it that way even if he could remember - like the time he told me to order myself a Donald Driver bobble head for Christmas!  He is wonderful - and he cracks me up.

Anyhow, while I picked the camera up, he went to take a jog at the park. The plan was to meet back up at home, but since I knew exactly the camera I would get, it didn't take long so I went to the park instead. It didn't take long to get the camera up and going since it's an upgrade to what I have now - similar, but more.   Then I positioned myself behind a tree to stalk Ar - and started snapping the minute I saw him... It was fun how fast I could snap photos of him continuously. I like flipping through these on my computer super fast - it looks like he's actually moving. Anyhow, I just think these are fun and cute! Like Ar!

Unsuspectingly cooling down from his jog

Unsuspecting...

Noticing something strange - I think he'd spotted my car first

Definitely knows something is going on. He told me later that he'd seen me out of corner
of his eye by now, but thought I was photographing people at the picnic table

Amused to see me






I'm starting to lose control of my zoom here.



Completely out of control now







No comments:

Post a Comment