Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

March 1, 2013

Photographer's choice, February edition

Let's see if I can write a post that isn't totally depressing and whiny. Hmm. Considering today is now CD 1, that might be tough. Well, AF was certainly quite expected, of course. It's just that it never gets easier, you know. Oh, how I wish things were different. 

But they're not. 

Anyhow........ 

This week is photographer's choice, also known - in my mind - as, goodbye winter!!  


Winter, you really are beautiful.



We've had some good times. (Hmm?)



But now it's time to go our separate ways.

Week 9: Photographer's choice

Really, it's me - not you.



Well, to be honest, I guess I just want to see other seasons.... 




Wednesday, March 20 = spring, my friends. SPRING!!!! 

No matter how long winter rages on in my heart, I will welcome spring with open arms. And toes that are ready to be freed.

"...weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning." (Psalm 30:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment