Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

March 17, 2013

Dare I dream?

Yesterday, on CD 17, I had some bleeding. It was definitely more than spotting, but still light - like a normal CD 1 for me.  CD 17.... could it be implantation bleeding? Since I haven't tracked anything other than the day AF shows up since my last treatment cycle, I don't know for sure when or if I ovulated. Implantation bleeding would be a miracle, truly. An amazing miracle. Dare I dream?

Honestly, it's hard, even now, even for me, to not hope in light of something so different like this. I woke up full of hope for the first time in a long time. But the bleeding is still going today - very lightly - so I imagine that implantation bleeding wouldn't continue to go on. I wouldn't really know though. Oh, but I so wish and hope that it's implantation.

If it's not, it could maybe be ovulation bleeding - though that's never happened before. 

If it's not either of those, and this is the most likely answer I suppose, it could just be a fluky cycle that is re-setting itself. That has happened before, but not early that I can ever remember.

Anyhow, I don't know what to think. If this is my new CD 1, then that means I'll probably end up with AF while we're in Honduras - which I've otherwise been gladly expecting to avoid.  But who knows.

So... that's the unexpected happening that I'm trying not to think about.  Sigh.

Oh, but there is a nice thing to report: thanks to my darling Ar's working his cute buns off during this busy season, we were able to send a big - final! - payment to my RE this week. Yay on us for that!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping with you! But I also feel hesitant like you. I pray that it may be so.... [Can you guard yourself and your hopes for a little longer? In a week, you could know for sure, right? If you need someone, call me!]

    ReplyDelete