Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

March 9, 2013

Old

I came out here to write about words. Words, words, words... I love words. I really do. Words is the photo theme of the week. But I'm just not up for it right now, even though I love words and like the photos I took. But you know, it was an exhausting week, for numerous reasons - and I feel like I'm a million years old. I miss my husband. He and I both had business trips this week. I got back yesterday - him not till late tomorrow. I want to write about words. I want to write about happy things. You all know how blessed and grateful I am for the sweet things in my life. But I'm so tired from walking around like a normal person, trying to cover up this searing pain. My heart just aches for things it can never have. It won't stop. My body feels old and achy and I just don't know how to stop hurting. I can't even believe my heart can keep hurting this bad. I think I'll just go to bed, instead. I wish Ar were here.

3 comments:

  1. Old is most certainly a word. ;-) I wish Ar were there too. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to comfort you but I do know that you are a light in my world. You are an inspiration and a jewel to me. Thank you for being my friend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry! I hope Ar gets home soon. Separation sucks!

    ReplyDelete