Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

December 9, 2012

If only in my dreams

I'll be a mom for Christmas... if only in my dreams...


Indeed, it is only in my dreams, and it broke my heart to wake up.  The dream started out a little scary, but it became quite lovely.

I don't remember all the details, but these two adorable little kids - a little girl about 3 and her big brother of 4 or 5 - needed help.  Their parents had left them and someone was out to get them, so they were on the run - and I helped them escape.  This part of the dream must have been quite stressful because Ar says that my sleep-antics woke him up.  Apparently I was pretty riled up.  He woke me up because I was acting frightened, but I went right back into the dream.  In the end, the little girl told me she loves me and that they want me to be their mom.  I told her I would love that!  Ar wasn't seen in the dream, but I knew that he would love them as much as I did.  After that, I asked my boss to write me a letter that would allow Ar and me to be the kids' parents...   She didn't want to at first, because she thought I'd quit my job if I had kids, but finally she agreed.  In the end, the little girl was hugging me on the front porch of the house that I grew up in.

Then I woke up and ohhhhh - how I wanted to fall back into that dream, but it was over; I was awake and there was no going back.

Besides, this is real life and all there is is forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment