Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

December 3, 2012

A great fall

I had a terrible realization today:  I'm Humpty Dumpty.  



Yet I can't be, right?  I mean, God won't leave me smashed to smithereens, will he?  My faith says no, absolutely not - but every aching ounce of me is certain that I can't be put together again.  

I hadn't told my dear friend about this particular episode of moroseness, yet she sent me this lovely song: "Unredeemed" by Selah.  Thank you, my friend!   ♥    My achiness and I really hope it's true - and we appreciate your friendship and encouragement!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful--I hadn't heard this one, but I love Selah. They know of what they sing. If you aren't familiar with them, I highly recommend an old cd of theirs (different female singer, awesome), "Be Still My Soul". It brought me through a dark and difficult season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, H. I wish that I could offer more help. I know that I can only comprehend your feelings up to a certain point and I hope that God leads you to some IF friends who DO understand what you're going through. Thank you again for sharing your heart. As usual, they resonate with a part of me that I hadn't expressed in words before. Un gran abrazo.

    ReplyDelete