Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

October 31, 2012

So tired

Oh, I am tired.  Tired of being surrounded by people living out my dream. Tired of their chatter and (clueless) insensitivity.  Tired of being hurt and offended.  Tired of bravery.  Tired of faking it, but never quite making it.  Tired of grinning and bearing it.  Tired of having to schedule activities that shouldn't be scheduled.  Tired of caring so much about something that is almost certain to never be.  Tired of holding on.  Tired of not being ready to let go.  I'm just tired of all of this and so much more.

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”  (Matthew 11:28-30)

1 comment:

  1. I read this while I was in bed...in the middle of the day...trying so hard to think of some reason to not be depressed and overwhelmed by life. I wish I could just fix things for us. But I know that there are better days ahead. Psalm 126 is for us. Our mouths will be filled with laughter (maybe in this life and DEFINITELY in the next life.) Somewhere over the rainbow...

    ReplyDelete