Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

October 23, 2012

Bloaty and bloggy

Yikes!  Clomid really makes me feel bloated.  Well, the injectibles did too, I guess.  I always like to think that if I feel bloated from IF drugs, then maybe it's working.  I don't think that's necessarily true, but I do like to think it.  Along with the Clomid, I'm also taking a tablespoon of Robitussin and 1mg of melatonin.  Today is CD 9, so I only have one more dose of the Clomid.  Theoretically, I should ovulate sometime between October 29 and November 3.  We'll see.

In totally other news, I decided to start a new blog.  This one is about cooking and whatever other culinary adventures I might stumble on.  I don't know how seriously I'll take it, but I thought it would be fun to try.  Some of you have encouraged me to do something like that, so I am giving it a try.   Since I keep this blog pretty private (except from the good people of the internets...), I don't have them connected.  I'd rather keep this one by invitation only, when it comes to people in "real life," as they say.  Anyhow, if you're interested in looking at my single post on that blog, here's the address: http://heathiehove.blogspot.com/ .  It may be my one and only post ever, it may be fabulous - only time will tell!!  


I'm not sure why I posted this picture, but I just felt like it.  I look at those little guys pretty much every time I write on my blog, so I guess it made sense to let them show up in here!!  Somehow they represent Ar and me, but I'm honestly not sure which would be which...   But we sure are cute, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment