Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

March 25, 2012

A river in Egypt?

Yesterday I went in for my cycle day 11 ultrasound. I was really expecting to hear I was already ready - early, like last cycle. Not so, which is probably for the best, even though Ar and I were pretty psyched for it this weekend.

Anyhow, my lead follicle was 13.5mm. I'll go back for another ultrasound tomorrow - day 13. Hoping, hoping!! I'm thinking that I'll be ready for IUI on Tuesday maybe.

The rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful. I did some nice napping, finished one book and started another, did some errands, baked some bread... Missed church today because I slept til 2 pm = yikes!!

The only real thing of note was that Friday night - and almost tonight - I forgot my shot!! Can you believe that? Friday night I was emailing a fellow IF friend around midnight and it was only when she asked me what time my ultrasound was the next day that I realized I hadn't taken my shot, which I normally do around 8 pm. YIKES!!! Well, no big deal - I took it then and am glad I eventually remembered. Then tonight I'd forgotten until Ar asked me if I took it before he got home... Weird!! I guess I'm a lot less uptight than I was once upon a time with all this, eh? Mostly that's good, I suppose... but, sheesh - remember to take your thousand dollar shots, please!!

It's nice to not be stressed out though, especially since a big part of me does feel (whether true or not) that this is my last chance. Hmm, maybe I'm just in denial.

1 comment:

  1. Love that you are experiencing this process anew--closer to how God intended it to be. More freedom, less worry! Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete