Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

January 13, 2013

Just keep swimming?

How much value is there in the philosophy to "just keep swimming"?  Maybe it's too much trying.  Maybe I could just nestle down is some beautiful coral reef and sleep away my blues for a while... Sleep away my barrenness and my pain...  sleep away the harsh truth that I don't want new hopes and dreams... what I want is to be a mom, to have my husband's child.  Ahhh, but the many harsh truths would still be there when I awake, wouldn't they? 

I'm afraid that my barren womb is metastasizing to a barren heart and a barren mind and a barren soul.... barren soil.  And then what of new growth?  
Doesn't this fishy look almost exactly like me: pudgy and disgruntled - but still kinda cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment