Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

January 19, 2013

A new look

To my dear and very few readers, yes - you're in the right place.  I just felt like giving my blog a whole new - hopefully fresh - look.  I absolutely love my green iguana photo (above).  He lives on the little rock of Utila (Bay Islands of Honduras), and it was such a delight to be able to get such a photo of him. I debated whether to use him or one of my owl photos for the blog.  After all, I really love owls, as many of you know, so it was a tough call.

Actually, I'd like to point out that I loved owls before it became trendy to love owls, over these last few years.  Nowadays, cute owl things are everywhere, which is nice, but I want it known that I loved them before...  Who knows, perhaps I even started the trend.  Anyhow, my fascination with them started several years ago when we had some owl visitors in our backyard.  In fact, our owl visitor is the reason I have my current camera.  We really wanted some nice photos of our visitors, so we needed a better camera, with a better zoom.  There is just something so awesome about them!  

So, these two (below) were my other considerations for the blog, but I think the iguana was the right choice. Partly so because the length of the landscape orientation makes it a nice banner picture (in my opinion), but also because... well, I kinda wish I could hide out up there, like Mr. Iguana is doing.  Looks like a pretty good gig, if ya can get it.





1 comment:

  1. Those are some seriously fancy owls!! And Mr. Iguana is rather handsome too. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete