Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

November 16, 2011

A happy visit???

Well, I'm not sure happy is exactly the word.... but considering the circumstances, I was actually kinda happy when good ole AF showed up today - finally! It was probably the first time since I started this nightmare, errrrr, "journey," that AF's arrival didn't reduce me to weepy tears. A true sign that miracles really never do cease.

Tomorrow I'll go in to get some more blood work done at 8 am. I'm guessing that my still being up at 2 am is going to make me regretful tomorrow morning... Or later this morning, as it were. So, this is a shorty just to say AF is here, and I'm oddly pleased! It means I get to take the next step. And I'm oddly excited about that. It's good to feel excited about it again. I don't know what tomorrow, next month or next year will bring - but for now, I am happy and excited. So, one day at a time, step by step....

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it's funny how that works isn't it. Praying things go really well with this cycle. Thanks for your constant encouragement sister :)

    ReplyDelete