Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

October 22, 2013

Leaf to leaf

I rise up, I kiss and hug, I laugh, I work, I eat chocolate, I work some more, I dream, I write, I take pictures, I laugh and kiss and hug some more, and I fall down to sleep.

The days march on and oh, how I try to forget - in a world where forgetting just isn't possible - and oh, how I try to say... that this unfillable hole is just okay. And oh, how I try to look to beauty and hope and grace, all whilst I pray this gaping hole might yet go away.



Nothing Gold Can Stay

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
(Robert Frost)

No comments:

Post a Comment