Keep on keepin' on...

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is that quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 'I will try again tomorrow!' (M. Radmacher)

May 29, 2012

Another day, another IUI



This morning, CD 19, we went in for IUI. Ar had 13 million beautiful, high-quality swimmers and I had two lovely follies - one on each side. We've never before had a folly on each side, and Ar's swimmers were the best quality they've been - in addition to being a respectable count.

Once the IUI was complete, Ar came in the room to wait the 15 minutes with me. He gave his little swimmers a bit of a pep talk!! A pep talk Ar style, that is... which included some tough love. That guy cracks me up!!!

After that, we got some lunch - I was dying for some pancakes - and then we took a nice nap together, and had a lovely walk this evening. So, it's been a pleasant day together. I'm glad I had the day off.

And now.... we wait. Wait and pray. And hope.

Thank you so much, for those of you praying and hoping with us -- it means so much!!

Love, HJ

1 comment:

  1. So thrilled for you HJ, it's sounding really good. Will be praying and hoping right along with you.

    ReplyDelete